The Buffalo Bills, Drugs, and Bathrooms

My brother was at the Bills game on Sunday, against the Patriots, in beautiful Orchard Park, New York. (Things looked great for Buffalo at halftime, didn’t they?)¬†On Monday, I asked him — via text message — how it was.

He replied: “The usual. Guys in front of us were doing lines of something. Weird.”

I thought: cocaine. Definitely cocaine. I wrote: “This is what being a Bills fan has come down to.”

He replied: “It’s very trashy. I don’t know why I still get shocked when I go to that bathroom.”

That was it. The Buffalo Bills Experience. And then it hit me: we’re old, my brother and I. But he’s right: the bathrooms at the Ralph are disgusting.

October 2nd, 2012 at 1:58 am

Posted in Football,Reflection

7 Responses to 'The Buffalo Bills, Drugs, and Bathrooms'

Subscribe to comments with RSS or TrackBack to 'The Buffalo Bills, Drugs, and Bathrooms'.

1. They were Canadian. I know because they were grinding the white substance with a blue Ontario licence.

2 Oct 12 at 11:02 am

2. I’m disappointed.

3 Oct 12 at 2:53 am

3. If you haven’t done powder at the Ralph you haven’t lived!

23 Oct 12 at 5:25 pm

4. Pishab in the sink, Please!

Michael Knight

21 Nov 12 at 2:18 pm

5. My family all the time say that I am killing my tike here
    at web, except I know I am getting experience
    daily by readin such fastidious posts.

6. Hi there i am kavin, its my first time to commenting anywhere,
    when i rezd this article i thought i could also create comment due
    to this brilliant post.

7. howabout make some party stuff based on pencilmation casmuey b-day is coming upand i want it pencilmation themed and here are somestuff that could be pencilmation based:-a banner saying happy b-day _______ from hank,desdemona, and ross-party hats with hank ross and desdemona in a group crossing their arms and they say visit pencilmation -a cake!!!!!-paper plates just like the party hats but they say congrats ______ for your __ b-day -paper silver ware: hank is on the spoon, desdemona on the fork, and ross on the knifetell what youthink of my idea!!

10 Oct 15 at 11:15 am